5/20/11

poem of an irish lad

at last fair lassie we meet again, on such close fervent encounters.
i stumble in the distance while your statuesque, your gaze meets mine
and my mind is filled with utter delight and glee. I see in your eyes
a deep reflection of my inner self, a self that is miraculous but has been torn from
passionite hopes and dreams that have been turned a stray. I see in your smile a gleaming
glimpse of hope, the whites a white bring a nostalgic view of the sun on white bells in the valley
beneath my childhood home. Your beauty astounds me. I take your hand and feel it's
suppleness, but only to be taken aback by your disintrest in my humble heart that has grown
not to love but to lust. Is this to be? My dreams of perfect romantic harmony have been
blighted. I have loved to long a loves to look passed beauty, i have lost a love because of
this frivolous lust i hold. i have no other choice but to wait for you now as i gaze out into
the lucent blue sea that lies before me. I see the fish plunge in and out and think of me, these
creatures resemble a spark inside me, the same spark that keeps them a bound, they strive
to survive, i ask you this my lassie, how do i survive without you? I take a leap off my rock
and stumble onward to my love, my love the only force that divides me and the heavens. I
walk with diabliting thoughts, scared of what might come forth, i knock on the door and
wait for time to tell. She answers with one hand as she's lying on the floor, she's almost
gone she took her life she too couldn't handle love anymore.
I move away to the valley and start again........


About:taken from an irish man's point of view a long lost lover as turneded astray, his heart bleeds and finds himself dumbfounded by the events of love that he is taken aback by. I have never been to ireland but i love culture and i love writing from other lad's lol point of view's. comment if you like this:)





No comments:

Post a Comment